Join me if you can on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at noon eastern for "Preparing for the Corporate Transparency Act," sponsored by the American Law Institute.
This 60-minute webcast will outline the information you should start gathering and processes you should be implementing or revising before it is too late.
- The categories of personally-identifiable information (PII) required for each of the company's "company applicants" and "beneficial owners."
- Understanding who is a "company applicant"
- Understanding who is a "beneficial owner"
- How does "substantial control" of the reporting company relate to an individual's status as a "beneficial owner"
- What are the 23 categories of companies that are exempt from filing a beneficial ownership report
- When is a company required to file its first beneficial ownership report?
- When is a company required to amend its beneficial ownership report?
- Bonus: Model clauses for shareholder agreements and LLC operating agreements required for CTA compliance will be included with the course materials and reviewed.
All registrants will receive a set of downloadable course materials to accompany the program.